Регистрация    Вход    Форум    Поиск    FAQ
Filimon    Translit RU/EN    Translit.ru

Список форумов » О СВОЕМ, О ЖЕНСКОМ... » Религия

Страница 23 из 38 [ Сообщений: 559 ]  На страницу Пред.   1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 38   След.

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: О Христианстве на английском
 Сообщение Добавлено: 12 мар 2023, 19:07 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

Today's Readings

Luke 24:13-35

St. Paul's Letter to the Hebrews 11:24-26, 32-40

John 1:43-51

The Gospel According to Luke 24:13-35

At that time, [Peter rose and ran to the tomb; stooping and looking in, he saw the linen cloths by themselves; and he went home wondering at what had happened. That very day] two of them were going to a village named Emmaus, about seven miles from Jerusalem, and talking with each other about all these things that had happened. While they were talking and discussing together, Jesus Himself drew near and went with them. But their eyes were kept from recognizing Him. And He said to them, "What is this conversation which you are holding with each other as you walk?" and they stood still, looking sad. Then one of them, named Cleopas, answered Him, "Are you the only visitor to Jerusalem who does not know the things that have happened there in these days?" And He said to them, "What things?" And they said to him, "Concerning Jesus of Nazareth, who was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people, and how our chief priests and rulers delivered Him up to be condemned to death, and crucified Him. But we had hoped that He was the one to redeem Israel. Yes, and besides all this, it is now the third day since this happened. Moreover, some women of our company amazed us. They were at the tomb early in the morning and did not find His body; and they came back saying that they had even seen a vision of angels, who said that He was alive. Some of those who were with us went to the tomb, and found it just as the women had said; but Him they did not see." And He said to them, "O foolish men, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken! Was not it necessary that the Christ should suffer these things and enter into this glory?" And beginning with Moses and all the prophets, He interpreted to them in all the scriptures the things concerning Himself. So they drew near to the village to which they were going. He appeared to be going further, but they constrained Him, saying, "Stay with us, for it is toward evening and the day is now far spent." So He went in to stay with them. When He was at table with them, He took the bread and blessed, and broke it, and gave it to them. And their eyes were opened and they recognized Him; and He vanished out of their sight. They said to each other, "Did not our hearts burn within us while He talked to us on the road, while He opened to us the scriptures?" And they rose that same hour and returned to Jerusalem; and they found the eleven gathered together and those who were with them, who said, "The Lord has risen indeed, and has appeared to Simon!" Then they told what had happened on the road and how He was known to them in the breaking of the bread.

The reading is from St. Paul's Letter to the Hebrews 11:24-26, 32-40

Brethren, by faith Moses, when he was grown up, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter, choosing rather to share ill-treatment with the people of God than to enjoy the fleeting pleasures of sin. He considered abuse suffered for the Christ greater wealth than the treasures of Egypt, for he looked to the reward.

And what more shall I say? For time would fail me to tell of Gideon, Barak, Samson, Jephthah, of David and Samuel and the prophets -- who through faith conquered kingdoms, enforced justice, received promises, stopped the mouths of lions, quenched raging fire, escaped the edge of the sword, won strength out of weakness, became mighty in war, put foreign enemies to flight. Women received their dead by resurrection. Some were tortured, refusing to accept release, that they might rise again to a better life. Others suffered mocking and scourging, and even chains and imprisonment. They were stoned, they were sawn in two, they were killed with the sword; they went about in skins of sheep and goats, destitute, afflicted, ill-treated -- of whom the world was not worthy -- wandering over deserts and mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth.

And all these, though well attested by their faith, did not receive what was promised, since God had foreseen something better for us, that apart from us they should not be made perfect.

Sunday of Orthodoxy
The Gospel According to John 1:43-51

At that time, Jesus decided to go to Galilee. And he found Philip and said to him, "Follow me." Now Philip was from Bethsaida, the city of Andrew and Peter. Philip found Nathanael, and he said to him, "We have found him of whom Moses in the law and also the prophets wrote, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph." Nathanael said to him, "Can anything good come out of Nazareth?" Philip said to him, "Come and see." Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and said of him, "Behold, an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile!" Nathanael said to him, "How do you know me?" Jesus answered him, "Before Philip called you, when you were under the fig tree, I saw you." Nathanael answered him, "Rabbi, you are the Son of God! You are the King of Israel!" Jesus answered him, "Because I said to you, I saw you under the fig tree, do you believe? You shall see greater things than these." And he said to him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, you will see heaven opened, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man."

На потеху себе супостат:
Богородица белый расстелет
Над скорбями великими плат».

Анна Ахматова

Сообщение Добавлено: 13 мар 2023, 08:24 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

Display highlights the importance of Warrior Saints in Russian faith and culture.

The Moscow Kremlin is opening a new exhibit on 17 March: “Heavenly Host. Image and Veneration.” It will feature artifacts from the 11th to 20th centuries, and will be dedicated to the holy soldier-martyrs, pious rulers, and their veneration.

The icons and artifacts were sourced from several places: the State Tretyakov Gallery, the State Historical Museum, the State Hermitage Museum, the Mikhail Abramov Museum of Russian Icons and the Moscow Kremlin Museums. All these respected museums teamed up to make this exhibition possible.

The exhibit was originally planned for the Vatican, but due to the current situation it was decided the Kremlin in Moscow would be best, keeping the rich cultural treasures safely in Russia. Elena Gagarina, General Director of the Moscow Kremlin Museums, explains, “’Heavenly Host’ looks even more relevant, because the holy warriors from century to century were asked for intercession, healing, help in troubles that could befall both the family and the native land.” One can see how beneficial and useful their intercession is now during the great trial Russia is facing against its Satanic, Globalist foes.

https://gorthodox.com/en/news-item/holy-christian-warriors-in-the-kremlin-exhibit-of-1000-years-of-history?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=russian_christian_news_syndicate

Вложения:
20230313_092402.jpg
20230313_092402.jpg [ 1.81 МБ | Просмотров: 434 ]

На потеху себе супостат:

Анна Ахматова
 Сообщение Добавлено: 13 мар 2023, 14:10 
Богиня
Богиня

NatMerren писал(а):
so true

That's for sure! Popadia is lost

Сообщение Добавлено: 13 мар 2023, 14:28 
Богиня
Богиня

NatMerren писал(а):
Chirp chirp писал(а):
[

That's for sure! Popadia is lost

да, это животное ни слезинки не пролило по погибшим, искалеченным и потерявшим свои дома украинцам, зато сидит скулит про монахов в Киево-Печерской Лавре. Бог ей судья, и судить он таких будет строго.

:m_yes Да не то, что слезинки, она радуется и цветуечки с ангелочками постит! Сама сидит в тепле и сытости во "вражеском стане". Вот уж где перевернутое сознание. А тут надо же, монахов выгоняют, какое горе. Ну переедут в Россию, она же "своих не бросает" :big1

Сообщение Добавлено: 13 мар 2023, 15:22 
Путин - демон. Великий астролог и он же премьер Индии уже это прочувствовал.
Индия списала Путина. Это демон, - читалось на лице премьера Индии Нарендры Моди, который, кстати, является одним из крутейших астрологов в стране.
https://z-upload.facebook.com/hvylya/posts/6326796167347385

Сообщение Добавлено: 13 мар 2023, 16:03 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

Ой, Многоликая, ну и источники у тебя :lol: :rog

На потеху себе супостат:

Анна Ахматова

Сообщение Добавлено: 13 мар 2023, 16:05 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

Display highlights the importance of Warrior Saints in Russian faith and culture.

The Moscow Kremlin is opening a new exhibit on 17 March: “Heavenly Host. Image and Veneration.” It will feature artifacts from the 11th to 20th centuries, and will be dedicated to the holy soldier-martyrs, pious rulers, and their veneration.

The icons and artifacts were sourced from several places: the State Tretyakov Gallery, the State Historical Museum, the State Hermitage Museum, the Mikhail Abramov Museum of Russian Icons and the Moscow Kremlin Museums. All these respected museums teamed up to make this exhibition possible.

The exhibit was originally planned for the Vatican, but due to the current situation it was decided the Kremlin in Moscow would be best, keeping the rich cultural treasures safely in Russia. Elena Gagarina, General Director of the Moscow Kremlin Museums, explains, “’Heavenly Host’ looks even more relevant, because the holy warriors from century to century were asked for intercession, healing, help in troubles that could befall both the family and the native land.” One can see how beneficial and useful their intercession is now during the great trial Russia is facing against its Satanic, Globalist foes.

https://gorthodox.com/en/news-item/holy-christian-warriors-in-the-kremlin-exhibit-of-1000-years-of-history?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=russian_christian_news_syndicate

Вложения:
20230313_092402.jpg
20230313_092402.jpg [ 1.81 МБ | Просмотров: 528 ]

На потеху себе супостат:

Анна Ахматова
 Сообщение Добавлено: 13 мар 2023, 16:56 
Богиня
Богиня

NatMerren писал(а):
Baylee писал(а):
Display

жопадьиный дисплей :j_sad

Her mind's in total disarray,
and arrogance is on display,
Just like hypocrisy and lies -
She is a demon in disguise.

:s_thumbup Absolutely

Сообщение Добавлено: 14 мар 2023, 07:40 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

"We could take a cue from Orthodoxy, whose priests stand with their backs to their congregation, leading a liturgy that is neither clever nor impassioned, but simply beautiful, like stone smoothed by centuries of rhythmic tides. It’s an austere ritual, in the sense of — there’s nothing new here; it’s sublime, in the sense of — creating a clearer view into Heaven.

The priest can be any priest. Who he is, what he looks like, how he speaks, and what he thinks matter little. He hasn’t written the service that he officiates. It isn’t about him or his prowess. He’s an interchangeable functionary draped in brocaded robes, obscured by incense, and, as such, never points to himself, a flawed human, pointing ever and only to the Perfection of the Mysterious Divine. That is the role of every priest or preacher — invisibility, while making God seen." - Unknown

Вложения:
334052863_533788548877288_7040311209520463230_n.jpg
334052863_533788548877288_7040311209520463230_n.jpg [ 218.22 КБ | Просмотров: 480 ]

На потеху себе супостат:

Анна Ахматова
 Сообщение Добавлено: 17 мар 2023, 06:58 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

Christ with me, Christ before me,
Christ behind me, Christ in me,
Christ beneath me, Christ above me,
Christ on my right, Christ on my left,
Christ in breadth, Christ in length, Christ in height,
Christ in the heart of every man who thinks of me,
Christ in the mouth of every man who speaks of me,
Christ in every eye that sees me, Christ in every ear that hears me.
I arise today
through a mighty strength,
the invocation of the Trinity,
through belief in the Threeness,
through confession of the Oneness of the Creator of creation.
Salvation is of the Lord.
Salvation is of the Lord.
Salvation is of Christ.
May Your Salvation, O Lord, be ever with us.

~ St. Patrick of Ireland

Вложения:
336378106_920472695674628_7143291237068431060_n.jpg
336378106_920472695674628_7143291237068431060_n.jpg [ 92.58 КБ | Просмотров: 422 ]

На потеху себе супостат:

Анна Ахматова
 Сообщение Добавлено: 19 мар 2023, 06:45 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

:angel

На потеху себе супостат:

Анна Ахматова

Последний раз редактировалось Baylee 19 мар 2023, 06:51, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

Сообщение Добавлено: 19 мар 2023, 06:47 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

:angel

На потеху себе супостат:

Анна Ахматова

Последний раз редактировалось Baylee 19 мар 2023, 06:49, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

Сообщение Добавлено: 19 мар 2023, 12:08 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

Today's Readings

John 20:1-10

St. Paul's Letter to the Hebrews 4:14-16; 5:1-6

Mark 8:34-38; 9:1

The Gospel According to John 20:1-10

On the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene came to the tomb early, while it was still dark, and saw that the stone had been taken away from the tomb. So she ran, and went to Simon Peter and the other disciple, the one whom Jesus loved, and said to them, "They have taken the Lord out of the tomb, and we do not know where they have laid Him." Peter then came out with the other disciple, and they went toward the tomb. They both ran, but the other disciple outran Peter and reached the tomb first; and stooping to look in, he saw the linen cloths lying there, but he did not go in. Then Simon Peter came, following him, and went into the tomb; he saw the linen cloths lying and the napkin, which had been on His head, not lying with the linen cloths, but rolled up in a place by itself. Then the other disciple, who reached the tomb first, also went in, and he saw and believed; for as yet they did not know the scripture, that He must rise from the dead. Then the disciples went back to their homes.

The reading is from St. Paul's Letter to the Hebrews 4:14-16; 5:1-6

BRETHREN, since we have a high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus, the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. For we have not a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. For every high priest chosen from among men is appointed to act on behalf of men in relation to God, to offer gifts and sacrifices for sins. He can deal gently with the ignorant and wayward, since he himself is beset with weakness. Because of this he is bound to offer sacrifice for his own sins as well as for those of the people. And one does not take the honor upon himself, but he is called by God, just as Aaron was. So also Christ did not exalt himself to be made a high priest, but was appointed by him who said to him, "Thou art my Son, today I have begotten thee"; as he says also in another place, "Thou art a priest for ever, after the order of Melchizedek."

Sunday of the Holy Cross
The Gospel According to Mark 8:34-38; 9:1

The Lord said: "If anyone wishes to come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever would save his life will lose it; and whoever loses his life for my sake and the gospel's will save it. For what does it profit a man, to gain the whole world and forfeit his life? For what can a man give in return for his life? For whoever is ashamed of me and my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him will the Son of man also be ashamed, when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels." And he said to them, "Truly, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God come with power."

Вложения:
D5vuhXupkXE.jpg
D5vuhXupkXE.jpg [ 160.78 КБ | Просмотров: 511 ]

На потеху себе супостат:

Анна Ахматова
 Сообщение Добавлено: 20 мар 2023, 08:37 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

The Atheist Delusion ☦️

The Atheist Delusion is the notion that if there were only “proof” or if only they could witness a miracle, they would believe. The sad truth is that there is no amount of proof or spectacular miracles that would ever be enough for the atheist to believe BECAUSE “light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil” (John 3:19).
I was reminded of this when reading the miraculous account of Christ’s healing of the two demon-possessed men in the country of the Gergesenes. And what was the response of the people upon seeing such a miracle? “They begged Him to depart from their region” (Matthew 8:34)!
Signs and wonders will never be enough to convert the darkened heart, but will actually be used by Satan to lead many to follow the Anti-Christ in the religion of the future (Revelation 19:20). As our Lord Jesus Christ so aptly says it, “If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rise from the dead (Luke16:31).
Matthew Hoefler

Вложения:
334962695_5812451438871235_8316229519707363695_n.jpg
334962695_5812451438871235_8316229519707363695_n.jpg [ 73.47 КБ | Просмотров: 458 ]

На потеху себе супостат:

Анна Ахматова
 Сообщение Добавлено: 21 мар 2023, 08:25 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

:ang :ang :ang

Вложения:
331483531_553484693429900_9091514603061494645_n.jpg
331483531_553484693429900_9091514603061494645_n.jpg [ 119.48 КБ | Просмотров: 425 ]

На потеху себе супостат:

Анна Ахматова

Страница 23 из 38 [ Сообщений: 559 ]  На страницу Пред.   1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 38   След.

Список форумов » О СВОЕМ, О ЖЕНСКОМ... » Религия