Регистрация    Вход    Форум    Поиск    FAQ
Filimon    Translit RU/EN    Translit.ru

Список форумов » О СВОЕМ, О ЖЕНСКОМ... » Религия

Страница 38 из 38 [ Сообщений: 561 ]  На страницу Пред.   1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: О Христианстве на английском
 Сообщение Добавлено: 11 апр 2024, 13:17 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

:angel

Вложения:
431183741_122129284214146339_4731733203343618199_n.jpg
431183741_122129284214146339_4731733203343618199_n.jpg [ 618.53 КБ | Просмотров: 1008 ]

На потеху себе супостат:
Богородица белый расстелет
Над скорбями великими плат».

Анна Ахматова
 Сообщение Добавлено: 14 апр 2024, 06:38 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

GOSPEL READING: Sunday of St. John Climacus

The Reading is from Mark 9:17-31

At that time, a man came to Jesus kneeling and saying: "Teacher, I brought my son to you, for he has a dumb spirit; and wherever it seizes him it dashes him down; and he foams and grinds his teeth and becomes rigid; and I asked your disciples to cast it out, and they were not able."

And he answered them, "O faithless generation, how long am I to be with you? How long am I to bear with you? Bring him to me."

And they brought the boy to him; and when the spirit saw him, immediately it convulsed the boy, and he fell on the ground and rolled about, foaming at the mouth. And Jesus asked his father, "How long has he had this?" And he said, "From childhood. And it has often cast him into the fire and into the water, to destroy him; but if you can do anything, have pity on us and help us."

And Jesus said to him, "If you can! All things are possible to him who believes." Immediately the father of the child cried out and said, "I believe; help my unbelief!"

And when Jesus saw that a crowd came running together, he rebuked the unclean spirit, saying to it, "You dumb and deaf spirit, I command you, come out of him, and never enter him again." After crying out and convulsing him terribly, it came out, and the boy was like a corpse; so that most of them said, "He is dead." But Jesus took him by the hand and lifted him up, and he arose. And when he had entered the house, his disciples asked him privately, "Why could we not cast it out?" And he said to them, "This kind cannot be driven out by anything but prayer and fasting." They went on from there and passed through Galilee. And he would not have anyone know it; for he was teaching his disciples, saying to them, "The Son of man will be delivered into the hands of men, and they will kill him; and when he is killed, after three days he will rise."

На потеху себе супостат:

Анна Ахматова

Сообщение Добавлено: 20 апр 2024, 09:18 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

:angel

Вложения:
Screenshot 2024-04-20 101800.png
Screenshot 2024-04-20 101800.png [ 638.62 КБ | Просмотров: 630 ]

На потеху себе супостат:

Анна Ахматова
 Сообщение Добавлено: 21 апр 2024, 06:11 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

GOSPEL READING: Sunday of St. Mary of Egypt

The Reading is from Mark 10:32-45
At that time, Jesus took his twelve disciples, and he began to tell them what was to happen to him, saying, "Behold, we are going up to Jerusalem; and the Son of man will be delivered to the chief priests and the scribes, and they will condemn him to death, and deliver him to the Gentiles; and they will mock him, and spit upon him, and scourge him, and kill him, and after three days he will rise."

And James and John, the sons of Zebedee, came forward to him, and said to him, "Teacher, we want you to do for us whatever we ask of you." And he said to them, "What do you want me to do for you?" And they said to him, "Grant us to sit, one at your right hand and one at your left, in your glory."
But Jesus said to them, "You do not know what you are asking. Are you able to drink the cup that I drink, or to be baptized with the baptism with which I am baptized?" And they said to him, "We are able." And Jesus said to them,
"The cup that I drink you will drink; and with the baptism with which I am baptized, you will be baptized; but to sit at my right hand or at my left is not mine to grant, but it is for those for whom it has been prepared."

And when the ten heard it, they began to be indignant of James and John. And Jesus called them to him and said to them, "You know that those who are supposed to rule over the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great men exercise authority over them. But it shall not be so among you, but whoever would be great among you must be your servant, and whoever would be first among you must be slave of all. For the Son of man also came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."

На потеху себе супостат:

Анна Ахматова

Сообщение Добавлено: 28 апр 2024, 06:26 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

GOSPEL READING: Palm Sunday

The Reading is from John 12:1-18

Six days before Passover, Jesus came to Bethany, where Lazarus was, whom Jesus had raised from the dead. There they made him a supper; Martha served, and Lazarus was one of those at the table with him. Mary took a pound of costly ointment of pure nard and anointed the feet of Jesus and wiped his feet with her hair, and the house was filled with the fragrance of the ointment. But Judas Iscariot, one of his disciples (he who was to betray him), said "Why was this ointment not sold for three hundred denarii and given to the poor?" This he said, not that he cared for the poor but because he was a thief, and as he had the money box he used to take what was put into it. Jesus said, "Let her alone, let her keep it for the day of my burial. The poor you always have with you, but you do not always have me."

When the great crowd of the Jews learned that he was there, they came, not only on account of Jesus but also to see Lazarus, whom he had raised from the dead. So the chief priests planned to put Lazarus also to death because, on account of him, many of the Jews were going away and believing in Jesus.

The next day a great crowd who had come to the feast heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem. So they took branches of palm trees and went out to meet him, crying, "Hosanna! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord, even the King of Israel!" And Jesus found a young donkey and sat upon it; as it is written, "Fear not, daughter of Zion; behold, your king is coming, sitting on a donkey's colt!" His disciples did not understand this at first; but when Jesus was glorified, then they remembered that this had been written of him and had been done to him. The crowd that had been with him when he called Lazarus out of the tomb and raised him from the dead bore witness. The reason why the crowd went to meet him was that they heard he had done this sign.

На потеху себе супостат:

Анна Ахматова

Сообщение Добавлено: 29 апр 2024, 06:55 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

From Father Stavros Akrotirianakis about attending worship- “Every four years, when we see the Olympic games, athletes we’ve never heard of become nationally known names. These athletes have toiled for years in anonymity, for the opportunity to win an Olympic medal. Every one of them will have days they don’t want to go to the gym to work out, but they do it anyway, because they focus on the prize in front of them. Every athlete gets bored from working out. However, an athlete burns up the same number of calories running a mile whether they are enjoying it or are bored with it.

The same goes for worship. There is a beautiful quote from Metropolitan Athanasios of Limassol (translated by Jesse Dominick) which reads:
“We have to go to Liturgy, even if we stand there like stumps. Some will say: “I’m not how I should be. I don’t understand any of it. My mind can’t concentrate there.” But go, no matter what. One elder said: “When you stop into a perfume store, your clothes smell fragrant after you leave, even if you didn’t buy anything.” This is what happens, he says, when you go to Liturgy.

Maybe you won’t be able to do anything spiritual, but even the fact that you went, that you stood there like a stump—that’s already something. So tell yourself: “I’ll go as I am—an unhewn log. After all, God knows how to hone down the unhewn log.” And if you don’t go because you say, “I can’t, I can’t concentrate,” then everything will get worse and worse, and you’ll never get better.”

Вложения:
439823303_10232558453445263_3179833393694795673_n.jpg
439823303_10232558453445263_3179833393694795673_n.jpg [ 102.43 КБ | Просмотров: 431 ]

На потеху себе супостат:

Анна Ахматова

Страница 38 из 38 [ Сообщений: 561 ]  На страницу Пред.   1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38

Список форумов » О СВОЕМ, О ЖЕНСКОМ... » Религия