Регистрация    Вход    Форум    Поиск    FAQ
Filimon    Translit RU/EN    Translit.ru

Список форумов » О СВОЕМ, О ЖЕНСКОМ... » Религия

Страница 6 из 38 [ Сообщений: 559 ]  На страницу Пред.   1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 38   След.

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: О Христианстве на английском
 Сообщение Добавлено: 16 июл 2022, 08:02 
Богиня Мудрости

Reading the book "Not of this world" about an Orthodox American - Hieromonk Seraphim (Rose), you are penetrated by the spiritual quest of personality in a world where reigns a secular, trendy philosophical, occult and psychological trends, religious omnivorousness, where Christian norms and traditions in Western society are eroded and eradicated. Especially in North America, where Christianity is fragmented into many denominations and sects. The seeds of saving Orthodoxy were sown there by pre-revolutionary hermits such as St. Herman of Alaska, whose name was given to the hermitage where Father Seraphim ascended, St. Tikhon, the future patriarch of Moscow and all Russia, Archbishop John of Shanghai, and many others.

https://russian-faith.com/holy-elders-explaining-orthodoxy/sanctified-christian-life-spiritual-reenactment-biblical-history

Вложения:
Серафим Роуз.jpg
Серафим Роуз.jpg [ 463.6 КБ | Просмотров: 366 ]

На потеху себе супостат:
Богородица белый расстелет
Над скорбями великими плат».

Анна Ахматова
 Сообщение Добавлено: 16 июл 2022, 15:10 
NatMerren писал(а):
:n_no :l_bhuhhh

:m_yes И это называется ЛИЦЕМЕРИЕМ (Hypocricy),что мерзость перед Богом.

Сообщение Добавлено: 16 июл 2022, 15:34 
Богиня Мудрости

Тихо, сам с собою, я веду беседу... :b_wink :doc

На потеху себе супостат:

Анна Ахматова

Сообщение Добавлено: 16 июл 2022, 18:44 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

У неё там Datura цветёт.
Поэтому не удивительно. Считается сильным галлюциногеном, влияет на сознание.

автоматически мудак

Сообщение Добавлено: 16 июл 2022, 19:22 
NatMerren писал(а):
Nicole+ писал(а):
NatMerren писал(а):
:n_no :l_bhuhhh

:m_yes И это называется ЛИЦЕМЕРИЕМ (Hypocricy),что мерзость перед Богом.

у лицемерки Бейли какая-то нездоровая помешанность на гаубицах, ракетах, танках... Что-то болезненное в этом есть, особенно странно наблюдать в человеке, который считает себя христианином.

Да просто троль она,а если нет, то реально нуждается в психиатре, она помешана на пропаганде темы "война", оправдывает всеми жабрами путинское методичное уничтожение украинской нации, радуется массовым убийствам мирных жителей, разрушениям городов.

Сообщение Добавлено: 17 июл 2022, 06:35 
Богиня Мудрости

Чучундры слетелись.. вы мои хорошие :o_kiss04
День не задался, решили позавывать на ночь глядя :b_wink
Ну, бывает :angel

На потеху себе супостат:

Анна Ахматова

Сообщение Добавлено: 17 июл 2022, 06:54 
Богиня Мудрости

What would it look like if the disciples valued worship and community like many believers do their church gatherings?
Peter - "My mother-in-law came in for the weekend."
Andrew - "I was up kinda late last night."
James (the son of Zebedee) - "Really needed some 'me' time."
John - "I was there last week. Besides, I'm not really being fed."
Philip - "Finally had a sunny day to hit the lake."
Bartholomew - "Had brunch scheduled with my Uncle Zed."
Thomas - "I doubt it would have been any good today."
Matthew - "I had to get my taxes done."
James (the son of Alphaeus) - "My dad (Alphaeus) wanted to fish today."
Thaddaeus - "The kids needed a rest day."
Simon - "I didn't hear my alarm. Because I didn't set it. Because I don't have one."
Judas - "Getting tired of hearing the same old message."
Going to church is not about checking a religious box off your "make God happy" list. It's about being invested in the lives of others. Participating in the mission of the gospel. Loving and being loved.
Following Jesus was never meant to be a solo experience. Pull up a seat at the table. It is a level table and there is room for all of us.

Вложения:
277249406_2018183708359744_4618271206101699126_n.jpg
277249406_2018183708359744_4618271206101699126_n.jpg [ 27.26 КБ | Просмотров: 345 ]

На потеху себе супостат:

Анна Ахматова
 Сообщение Добавлено: 17 июл 2022, 12:21 
Богиня Мудрости

Today's Readings
Luke 24:13-35

St. Paul's Letter to Titus 3:8-15

Matthew 5:14-19

Вложения:
17_marina.jpg
17_marina.jpg [ 7.77 КБ | Просмотров: 476 ]

На потеху себе супостат:

Анна Ахматова
 Сообщение Добавлено: 17 июл 2022, 12:22 
Богиня Мудрости

Fifth Orthros Gospel
The Gospel According to Luke 24:13-35

At that time, two of them were going to a village named Emmaus, about seven miles from Jerusalem, and talking with each other about all these things that had happened. While they were talking and discussing together, Jesus himself drew near and went with them. But their eyes were kept from recognizing him. And he said to them, "What is this conversation which you are holding with each other as you walk?" And they stood still looking sad. Then one of them, named Cleopas, answered him, "Are you the only visitor to Jerusalem who does not know the things that have happened there in these days?" And he said to them, "What things?" And they said to him, "Concerning Jesus of Nazareth, who was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people, and how our chief priests and rulers delivered him up to be condemned to death, and crucified him. But we had hoped that he was the one to redeem Israel. Yes, and besides all this, it is now the third day since this happened. Moreover, some women of our company amazed us. They were at the tomb early in the morning and did not find his body; and they came back saying that they had even seen a vision of angels, who said that he was alive. Some of those who were with us went to the tomb, and found it just as the women had said; but him they did not see." And he said to them, "O foolish men, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken! Was it not necessary that the Christ should suffer these things and enter into his glory?" And beginning with Moses and all the prophets, he interpreted to them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

So they drew near to the village to which they were going. He appeared to be going further, but they constrained him, saying, "Stay with us, for it is toward evening and the day is now far spent." So he went in to stay with them. When he was at table with them, he took the bread and blessed, and broke it, and gave it to them. And their eyes were opened and they recognized him; and he vanished out of their sight. They said to each other, "Did not our hearts burn within us while he talked to us on the road, while he opened to us the scriptures?" And they rose that same hour and returned to Jerusalem; and they found the eleven gathered together and those who were with them, who said, "The Lord has risen indeed, and has appeared to Simon!" Then they told what had happened on the road, and how he was known to them in the breaking of the bread.

На потеху себе супостат:

Анна Ахматова

Сообщение Добавлено: 17 июл 2022, 12:23 
Богиня Мудрости

Lectionary
St. Paul's Letter to Titus 3:8-15

Prokeimenon. Mode Plagal 2.
Psalm 31.11,1
Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice, O righteous.
Verse: Blessed are they whose transgressions have been forgiven.

The reading is from St. Paul's Letter to Titus 3:8-15

Titus, my son, the saying is sure. I desire you to insist on these things, so that those who have believed in God may be careful to apply themselves to good deeds; these are excellent and profitable to men. But avoid stupid controversies, genealogies, dissensions, and quarrels over the law, for they are unprofitable and futile. As for a man who is factious, after admonishing him once or twice, have nothing more to do with him, knowing that such a person is perverted and sinful; he is self-condemned.

When I send Artemas or Tychicos to you, do your best to come to me at Nicopolis, for I have decided to spend the winter there. Do your best to speed Zenas the lawyer and Apollos on their way; see that they lack nothing. And let our people learn to apply themselves to good deeds, so as to help cases of urgent need, and not to be unfruitful.

All who are with me send greeting to you. Greet those who love us in the faith. Grace be with you all. Amen.

На потеху себе супостат:

Анна Ахматова

Сообщение Добавлено: 17 июл 2022, 12:25 
Богиня Мудрости

Sunday of the Holy Fathers of the 4th Ecumenical Council
The Gospel According to Matthew 5:14-19

The Lord said to his disciples, "You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hid. Nor do men light a lamp and put it under a bushel, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. Think not that I have come to abolish the law and the prophets; I have come not to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven."

На потеху себе супостат:

Анна Ахматова

Сообщение Добавлено: 18 июл 2022, 11:28 
Богиня Мудрости

Self-Identification or Recognition of Sodomite Labels Is Blatant Sacrilege Against the Image of God in Man

Sin is nothing to be proud of. Sin is nothing to celebrate. Honoring sin is from the devil. Self-identifying with sin destroys the image of God in man and makes a mockery of the teaching of our Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Orthodox Church.

Brainwashing innocent children, teens, and young adults into embracing perversions and practicing sin is sinful, it is wrong. It’s an abomination before the Lord. Yet, these are precisely the themes and goals of all “Pride Month” events and activities during June, across America, Canada, and most Western countries.

https://russian-faith.com/trends-explaining-orthodoxy/self-identification-or-recognition-sodomite-labels-blatant-sacrilege

На потеху себе супостат:

Анна Ахматова

Сообщение Добавлено: 18 июл 2022, 14:56 
Богиня Мудрости

How Did a Mosaic of Christ Get Featured in a Soviet Subway?

Did you know that the Lord Jesus Christ is depicted at two stations of the Moscow Metro, that two stops of the subway bear the names of Orthodox feasts, and that the names of three stations include saints’ names? And finally, that Orthodox churches and monasteries are depicted on the walls of ten metro stations? This article will tell you how the transport heart of the Russian capital has incorporated the symbols of Christianity.

https://russian-faith.com/photography-culture-saints-history/how-did-mosaic-christ-get-featured-soviet-subway-n6863

The path of Russia's return to faith was the path of the penitential understanding of everything that had happened to our people in the twentieth century. So it is no coincidence that Christ’s image reappeared in the Moscow Metro at the station dedicated to the writer for whom repentance was the main theme of his life and work--Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoevsky.

Вложения:
383486.p.jpg
383486.p.jpg [ 65.04 КБ | Просмотров: 557 ]

На потеху себе супостат:

Анна Ахматова
 Сообщение Добавлено: 19 июл 2022, 08:28 
Богиня Мудрости

The Saint of San Francisco: First US-Born Orthodox Priest & Monk
(PART I, VIDEO)

The first Orthodox priest born in America, St. Sebastian of San Francisco and Jackson is an Apostle to America for having served across its vast land in countless parishes amongst Orthodox and non-Orthodox people of all ethnic backgrounds. Born in San Francisco in 1863, he helped establish the first Serbian Orthodox parish in the Western Hemisphere in Jackson, CA in 1894. He served tirelessly in America and Serbia where he reposed in 1940 at the Zhicha Monastery. In 2007 his holy relics were transferred back to Jackson, CA and in 2015 he was formally canonized a Saint by the Orthodox Church, confirming what the faithful had known for some time - that St. Sebastian's last wish had been granted him: “the Kingdom of Heaven without end."

https://russian-faith.com/video-saints-history-monastic-life/saint-san-francisco-first-us-born-orthodox-priest-monk-part-i

На потеху себе супостат:

Анна Ахматова

Сообщение Добавлено: 20 июл 2022, 07:52 
Богиня Мудрости

Tens of Thousands Gather To Commemorate the Martyrdom of Russia's Last Emperor

July 16-17, 2022, marks the 104th anniversary of the murder by the Communist henchmen of the Russian Imperial family – Emperor Nicholas II, his wife Alexandra, born German Princess Alix von Hesse, their son, heir to the Russian throne Alexis, and their four daughters Olga, Tatiana, Maria and Anastasia. Murdered with them were their faithful servants who refused to leave them in spite of insistent offers by the killers. That happened in the city of Ekaterinburg, capital of the Ural region.

On the night of 16 to 17 July in Ekaterinburg, in the square before the church dedicated to the Royal Martyrs, the Divine Liturgy was celebrated by a host of Russian Orthodox bishops. Tens of thousands, city residents and pilgrims, were praying at the Liturgy; the Holy Communion was administered to the faithful from over 100 Chalices.

About 3 AM the procession of several thousand people led by the bishops moved toward the Monastery of the Royal Martyrs to the anthem “God Save the Tsar”, chanted by the combined choir of the Ekaterinburg diocese.

Guests from the United States, Germany, Serbia, Ukraine, Moldova, the Baltic States, Uzbekistan, and other countries took part in the prayer procession. Under the penitential Jesus Prayer, “Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, have mercy on us”, the pilgrims walked about 15 miles.

Early in the morning, July 17th, the procession reached the monastery in the name of the Holy Royal Passion-Bearers. The brethren of the monastery greeted the pilgrims with bell ringing. Upon arrival at the monastery, a prayer service was performed at the memorial cross near Mine 7, where the bodies of members of the Royal family and their faithful servants were destroyed.

The commemoration of the Royal Family will continue through July 21. All the events are supported by the charitable St. Catherine Foundation.

https://russian-faith.com/news-saints-pilgrimages/tens-thousands-gather-commemorate-martyrdom-russias-last-emperor-n6937

Вложения:
mourn.jpg
mourn.jpg [ 188.05 КБ | Просмотров: 463 ]

На потеху себе супостат:

Анна Ахматова

Страница 6 из 38 [ Сообщений: 559 ]  На страницу Пред.   1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 38   След.

Список форумов » О СВОЕМ, О ЖЕНСКОМ... » Религия