Регистрация    Вход    Форум    Поиск    FAQ
Filimon    Translit RU/EN    Translit.ru

Список форумов » О СВОЕМ, О ЖЕНСКОМ... » Религия

Страница 15 из 37 [ Сообщений: 552 ]  На страницу Пред.   1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 37   След.

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: О Христианстве на английском
 Сообщение Добавлено: 06 дек 2022, 20:23 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

Не. Ну мы выяснили, что с русским у Жопы полная жопа. Интересно, а как с английским

Вложения:
C1012C51-9D11-4D45-8A07-2E20BC6EBDAD.jpeg
C1012C51-9D11-4D45-8A07-2E20BC6EBDAD.jpeg [ 268.64 КБ | Просмотров: 782 ]

автоматически мудак
 Сообщение Добавлено: 07 дек 2022, 08:07 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

A Special Guest at our Little American Farm in Russia
At our little farm, some "coincidences" are not coincidences at all...

I just had a wonderful visit with Alexander, a young man from a small village near Belgorod, just a few kilometers from the border of Ukraine. He and his parents and brother used to live in Kharkov. A devout Orthodox man, twice a year he makes a pilgrimage to Rostov Veliky to visit the monasteries here.

He sat at the table with me and my family, and told us about his life. Like us, he left the city, because he prefers to live in a small village. He works for his local church, and helps with tasks on the farm.

We showed him our little farm — our cow, goats, chickens and guineas. We told him that our family starts each day with prayer. Then we have breakfast. Then I start working my job, while my children work on homeschooling. Throughout the day, the children feed the animals and take care of them. The boys carry in wood for the boiler and the fireplace. We eat every meal together as a family. It is nice to live in a quiet village where life is peaceful.

Since Alexander is from Kharkov, I asked him about the special military operation in Ukraine. I said, "My family and many local friends believe that Russia is doing a good thing. Globalists started the war in 2014. Now Russia is trying to end the war. But a few of our friends don't agree. What is your opinion?"

Alexander said that the military operation is necessary. He said, "It is like when a parent tells a child not to play with an electric socket, and he does it anyway. Then the parent has to spank him, not because he wants to, but because he has to."

https://movingtorussia.substack.com/p/a-special-guest-at-our-little-american?utm_source=post-email-title&publication_id=1057303&post_id=87856273&isFreemail=true&utm_medium=email

Вложения:
mail.jpg
mail.jpg [ 55.62 КБ | Просмотров: 728 ]

На потеху себе супостат:
Богородица белый расстелет
Над скорбями великими плат».

Анна Ахматова
 Сообщение Добавлено: 11 дек 2022, 07:42 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

Today's Readings
Luke 24:1-12

St. Paul's Letter to the Colossians 3:4-11

Luke 14:16-24

The Gospel According to Luke 24:1-12

On the first day of the week at early dawn, the women went to the tomb, taking spices, which they had prepared. And they found the stone rolled away from the tomb, but when they went in they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus. While they were perplexed about this, behold, two men stood by them in dazzling apparel; and as they were frightened and bowed their faces to the ground, the men said to them, "Why do you seek the living among the dead? He is not here, but has risen. Remember how He told you, while He was still in Galilee, that the Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and on the third day rise." And they remembered His words and returning from the tomb they told all this to the eleven and to all the rest. Now it was Mary Magdalene and Joanna and Mary the mother of James and the other women with them who told this to the Apostles; but these words seemed to them an idle tale, and they did not believe them. But Peter rose and ran to the tomb; stooping and looking in, he saw the linen cloths by themselves; and he went home wondering at what had happened.

Prokeimenon. Mode 1.
Psalm 32.22,1

Let your mercy, O Lord, be upon us.
Verse: Rejoice in the Lord, O ye righteous.

The reading is from St. Paul's Letter to the Colossians 3:4-11

Brethren, when Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with him in glory. Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: fornication, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry. On account of these the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience. In these you once walked, when you lived in them. But now put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and foul talk from your mouth. Do not lie to one another, seeing that you have put off the old nature with its practices and have put on the new nature, which is being renewed in knowledge after the image of its creator. Here there cannot be Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave, free man, but Christ is all, and in all.

11th Sunday of Luke
The Gospel According to Luke 14:16-24

The Lord said this parable:
"A man once gave a great banquet, and invited many; and at the time of the banquet he sent his servant to say to those who had been invited, 'Come; for all is now ready.'

But they all alike began to make excuses. The first said to him, 'I have bought a field, and I go out and see it; I pray you, have me excused.' And another said, 'I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I must go to examine them; I pray you, have me excused.' And another said, 'I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come.' So the servant came and reported this to his master.

Then the householder in anger said to his servant, 'Go out quickly to the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in the poor and maimed and blind and lame.' And the servant said, 'Sir, what you commanded has been done, and there is still room.' And the master said to the servant, 'Go out to the highways and hedges, and compel people to come in, that my house may be filled. For I tell you, none of those men who were invited shall taste my banquet.

For many are called, but few are chosen.'"

На потеху себе супостат:

Анна Ахматова

Сообщение Добавлено: 12 дек 2022, 08:53 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

:angel

Вложения:
318246224_2024260941102144_8207045807761491322_n.jpg
318246224_2024260941102144_8207045807761491322_n.jpg [ 158.13 КБ | Просмотров: 644 ]

На потеху себе супостат:

Анна Ахматова
 Сообщение Добавлено: 13 дек 2022, 00:22 
Богиня
Богиня

NatMerren писал(а):
Baylee писал(а):

Alexander said that the military operation is necessary. He said, "It is like when a parent tells a child not to play with an electric socket, and he does it anyway. Then the parent has to spank him, not because he wants to, but because he has to."

Putin will be spanked and slaughtered for sure, bloody nationalistic bitch Жопадья.

Жопадья will be whipped in public for her disgusting propaganda. she will end up not being able to walk. Her butt will be sore :c_laugh

Сообщение Добавлено: 13 дек 2022, 07:39 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

Вам, чучундры, надо научиться принимать точку зрения, отличную от вашей...
А то демократия и толерантность только на словах :rog
Иначе будете гнуситься for the rest of your life :angel

На потеху себе супостат:

Анна Ахматова

Сообщение Добавлено: 14 дек 2022, 07:50 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

NatMerren писал(а):
Baylee писал(а):
надо научиться принимать точку зрения, отличную от вашей

Рашистская Гнусь, ты б еще добавила, что точку зрения серийных маньяков надо понимать :doc

Зачем понимать маньяков?
Главное самим маньяками не становится :angel

На потеху себе супостат:

Анна Ахматова

Сообщение Добавлено: 14 дек 2022, 15:09 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

Ну, значит, у нас разное представление о маньячестве, как и о др. категориях...
Что в общем то меня не удивляет :j_sad :rog

На потеху себе супостат:

Анна Ахматова

Сообщение Добавлено: 15 дек 2022, 08:11 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

super beautiful! :ang

Вложения:
318322616_10228061991911350_4327110985297311226_n.jpg
318322616_10228061991911350_4327110985297311226_n.jpg [ 287.59 КБ | Просмотров: 626 ]

На потеху себе супостат:

Анна Ахматова
 Сообщение Добавлено: 15 дек 2022, 09:29 
Богиня
Богиня

Baylee писал(а):
" .. ... deep love is selfless.. blah... blah .. blah.. blah... ... Beautiful!

Practice what you preach!! you are not even close! You are doing the opposite. Hypocrite satanist Zhopadia

Сообщение Добавлено: 16 дек 2022, 08:16 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

Russia's Thousand-Year Christian History Makes Russians Who They Are

We cannot understand the present if we know nothing about the past
https://movingtorussia.substack.com/p/russias-thousand-year-christian-history?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

988 is the year Russia was baptized Orthodox. Every Russian knows it, and every person moving to Russia is required to know it. Five years ago, after my family and I left America, when I took the Russian immigration test, this was one of the questions.

Why is our history so important? Why isn't it enough for us to know that we live in a particular geographical location named "Russia" or "America"? Why do we need to know that Russia became Christian in 988, or that America rebelled against its English king in 1776?

Who we were yesterday partially determines who we are today. It matters who our parents and grandparents were. The religion and culture that formed us is significant. It is important to know our roots.

Вложения:
fb210a42-0f59-4629-b3a6-deb89d040897_1200x720.jpg
fb210a42-0f59-4629-b3a6-deb89d040897_1200x720.jpg [ 148.74 КБ | Просмотров: 593 ]

На потеху себе супостат:

Анна Ахматова
 Сообщение Добавлено: 18 дек 2022, 07:41 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

Today's Readings
Luke 24:13-35

St. Paul's Letter to the Hebrews 11:9-10; 32-40

Matthew 1:1-25

Fifth Orthros Gospel
The Gospel According to Luke 24:13-35

At that time, [Peter rose and ran to the tomb; stooping and looking in, he saw the linen cloths by themselves; and he went home wondering at what had happened. That very day] two of them were going to a village named Emmaus, about seven miles from Jerusalem, and talking with each other about all these things that had happened. While they were talking and discussing together, Jesus Himself drew near and went with them. But their eyes were kept from recognizing Him.

And He said to them, "What is this conversation which you are holding with each other as you walk?" and they stood still, looking sad. Then one of them, named Cleopas, answered Him, "Are you the only visitor to Jerusalem who does not know the things that have happened there in these days?" And He said to them, "What things?" And they said to him, "Concerning Jesus of Nazareth, who was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people, and how our chief priests and rulers delivered Him up to be condemned to death, and crucified Him. But we had hoped that He was the one to redeem Israel. Yes, and besides all this, it is now the third day since this happened. Moreover, some women of our company amazed us. They were at the tomb early in the morning and did not find His body; and they came back saying that they had even seen a vision of angels, who said that He was alive. Some of those who were with us went to the tomb, and found it just as the women had said; but Him they did not see." And He said to them, "O foolish men, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken! Was not it necessary that the Christ should suffer these things and enter into this glory?" And beginning with Moses and all the prophets, He interpreted to them in all the scriptures the things concerning Himself. So they drew near to the village to which they were going. He appeared to be going further, but they constrained Him, saying, "Stay with us, for it is toward evening and the day is now far spent." So He went in to stay with them. When He was at table with them, He took the bread and blessed, and broke it, and gave it to them.

And their eyes were opened and they recognized Him; and He vanished out of their sight. They said to each other, "Did not our hearts burn within us while He talked to us on the road, while He opened to us the scriptures?" And they rose that same hour and returned to Jerusalem; and they found the eleven gathered together and those who were with them, who said, "The Lord has risen indeed, and has appeared to Simon!" Then they told what had happened on the road and how He was known to them in the breaking of the bread.

Prokeimenon. Mode 2.
Psalm 117.14,18
The Lord is my strength and my song.
Verse: The Lord has chastened me sorely.

The reading is from St. Paul's Letter to the Hebrews 11:9-10; 32-40

BRETHREN, by faith Abraham sojourned in the land of promise, as in a foreign land, living in tents with Isaac and Jacob, heirs with him of the same promise. For he looked forward to the city which has foundation, whose builder and maker is God.

And what more shall I say? For time would fail me to tell of Gideon, Barak, Samson, Jephthah, of David and Samuel and the prophets - who through faith conquered kingdoms, enforced justice, received promises, stopped the mouths of lions, quenched raging fire, escaped the edge of the sword, won strength out of weakness, became mighty in war, put foreign armies to flight. Women received their dead by resurrection. Some were tortured, refusing to accept release, that they might rise again to a better life. Others suffered mocking and scourging, and even chains and imprisonment. They were stoned, they were sawn in two, they were tempted, they were killed with the sword; they went about in skins of sheep and goats, destitute, afflicted, ill-treated - of whom the world was not worthy - wandering over deserts and mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth.

And all these, though well attested by their faith, did not receive what was promised, since God had foreseen something better for us, that apart from us they should not be made perfect.

На потеху себе супостат:

Анна Ахматова

Сообщение Добавлено: 18 дек 2022, 07:41 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

Sunday before Nativity
The Gospel According to Matthew 1:1-25

The book of the Genealogy of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

Abraham was the father of Isaac, and Isaac the father of Jacob, and Jacob the father of Judah and his brothers, and Judah the father of Perez and Zerah by Tamar, and Perez the father of Hezron, and Hezron the father of Aram, and Aram the father of Amminadab, and Amminadab the father of Nahshon, and Nahshon the father of Salmon, and Salmon the father of Boaz by Rahab, and Boaz the father of Obed by Ruth, and Obed the father of Jesse, and Jesse the father of David the king.

And David was the father of Solomon by the wife of Uriah, and Solomon the father of Rehoboam, and Rehoboam the father of Abijah, and Abijah the father of Asa, and Asa the father of Jehoshaphat, and Jehoshaphat the father of Joram, and Joram the father of Uzziah, and Uzziah the father of Jotham, and Jotham the father of Ahaz, and Ahaz the father of Hezekiah, and Hezekiah the father of Manasseh, and Manasseh the father of Amon, and Amon the father of Josiah, and Josiah the father of Jechoniah and his brothers, at the time of the deportation to Babylon.

And after the deportation to Babylon: Jechoniah was the father of Salathiel, and Salathiel the father of Zerubbabel, and Zerubbabel the father of Abiud, and Abiud the father of Eliakim, and Eliakim the father of Azor, and Azor the father of Zadok, and Zadok the father of Achim, and Achim the father of Eliud, and Eliud the father of Eleazar, and Eleazar the father of Matthan, and Matthan the father of Jacob, and Jacob the father of Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom Jesus was born, who is called Christ.

So all the generations from Abraham to David were fourteen generations, and from David to the deportation to Babylon fourteen generations, and from the deportation to Babylon to the Christ fourteen generations.

Now the birth of Jesus Christ took place in this way. When his mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph, before they came together she was found to be with child of the Holy Spirit; and her husband Joseph, being a just man and unwilling to put her to shame, resolved to divorce her quietly. But as he considered this, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, "Joseph, son of David, do not fear to take Mary your wife, for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit; she will bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins." All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had spoken by the prophet: "Behold, a virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and his name shall be called Emmanuel" (which means, God with us). When Joseph woke from sleep, he did as the angel of the Lord commanded him; he took his wife, but knew her not until she had borne a son; and he called his name Jesus.

На потеху себе супостат:

Анна Ахматова

Сообщение Добавлено: 19 дек 2022, 08:07 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

RIGHTEOUS OBEDIENCE AND RIGHTEOUS DISOBEDIENCE

If, when an Orthodox Christian shows from the Scripture or the Fathers that the normal, oft-exhorted relationship to the appointed authorities of the Church is obedience, your response uses some version of the phrase "blind obedience," then your model of authority isn't Orthodox. It's Protestant.
Almost no one other than a few true fanatics actually argues for blind obedience. There are other kinds of obedience than blind obedience.
Constant distrust and resistance to authority might be a political virtue, and it certainly is a Protestant ecclesiastical tradition, but it's not how the Orthodox Church functions.
Obedience is a virtue. Full stop.
For example, St. Paul said: "Obey your leaders and submit to them, for they are keeping watch over your souls, as those who will have to give an account. Let them do this with joy and not with groaning, for that would be of no advantage to you" (Heb. 13:17).
And who can forget the oft-repeated exhortations from St. Ignatius of Antioch to follow the bishop and the presbyters and the deacons?
These themes get repeated in every place in every century of Church history, through wars, schisms, cataclysms, mass apostasy, etc. At no point is the norm changed. At no point do the saints tell us to go from being the Church of the Fathers and the Councils to the Church of the Self-Willed and the Self-Appointed.
If you're obedient only when you've picked apart everything Church authorities say and decided you agree with it all, you're not actually obedient. You might be collaborating, though probably not. But that's not obedience.
Of *course* we are not called to follow leaders into sin. Of course not.
But if our default response to their leading is to assume it's sin unless proven otherwise, to treat everything with suspicion, then we are not practicing the virtue of obedience.
And we are also contributing to schism.
And if we encourage other people to have the same attitude, then we in fact are the ones leading people into sin.
I've read some say that the ecclesiology of obedience found in the Scripture and the Fathers does not apply because we are living in a time of Antichrist. But such a claim reveals an ignorance of the Orthodox tradition, in which even the earliest Christian leaders were confronted by Antichrists.
We have always had Antichrists with us, and yet never did the Church institute a theology of resistance to authority, when we can cast off our bishops because we've decided the end of the world is coming. Indeed, we have been living in the Last Days ever since the Messiah came. The norms of Church life were given to us by Christ and His Apostles precisely within the context of assaults by Antichrists.
The normal relationship to Church authority is obedience.
Yes, sometimes we have to respectfully disobey if the authority really is leading into sin, to "obey God rather than man."
What comes next, then? If we follow the example of the saints who righteously disobeyed, then we also patiently accept whatever consequences come as a result of our righteous disobedience. Suffering patiently for righteousness's sake forms us in holiness.
If someone encourages you to disobey but you don't see him patiently and lovingly accepting the consequences of his own righteous disobedience, if you see that the fruit of his teachings in others is not patience and long-suffering, then you've got every reason to believe he's not doing it righteously.
If we were meant by Christ to make resistance to Church authority normal, He would have said so. His Apostles would have said so. The Fathers would have said so.
But they didn't. They said the opposite.
That should give us very long pause before we decide to go the other way on this.

Fr. Andrew Stephen Damick

Вложения:
319565795_716218613199753_2185337600627764251_n.jpg
319565795_716218613199753_2185337600627764251_n.jpg [ 117.79 КБ | Просмотров: 837 ]

На потеху себе супостат:

Анна Ахматова
 Сообщение Добавлено: 21 дек 2022, 08:30 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

Βοήθειαμας :angel

Вложения:
320695111_570691174873688_2327840133678467283_n.jpg
320695111_570691174873688_2327840133678467283_n.jpg [ 88.44 КБ | Просмотров: 793 ]

На потеху себе супостат:

Анна Ахматова

Страница 15 из 37 [ Сообщений: 552 ]  На страницу Пред.   1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 37   След.

Список форумов » О СВОЕМ, О ЖЕНСКОМ... » Религия