Регистрация    Вход    Форум    Поиск    FAQ
Filimon    Translit RU/EN    Translit.ru

Список форумов » О СВОЕМ, О ЖЕНСКОМ... » Всяко-Разно

Страница 9 из 16 [ Сообщений: 231 ]  На страницу Пред.   1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 16   След.

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: И снова Ибей!
 Сообщение Добавлено: 21 янв 2022, 11:09 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

olivlady писал(а):
Не свет а именно так и есть. На фейке во первых он темнее намного а во вторых там шрифт даже другой, более вытянутый и точка в середине цыфры 9.

может быть, это просто грязь?
жидкость для мытья посуды Dawn, Palmolive - лучшее средство для чистки серебра под проточной водой.

Сообщение Добавлено: 21 янв 2022, 11:10 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

Major_M писал(а):
olivlady писал(а):
У серебра другая чернота, она не металлическая и всегда проблески белого под черным. А этот фейк он просто металлического оттенка и все, черноты как таковой нет.

Ясно… да выброси его нах короче.

Подарю 14 летней племяннице, ей понравилось, я показала.

Сообщение Добавлено: 21 янв 2022, 11:13 
olivlady писал(а):
Major_M писал(а):
olivlady писал(а):
У серебра другая чернота, она не металлическая и всегда проблески белого под черным. А этот фейк он просто металлического оттенка и все, черноты как таковой нет.

Ясно… да выброси его нах короче.

Подарю 14 летней племяннице, ей понравилось, я показала.

Отличная идея, я тоже только детям свои вещи раздаю. Ну молодым девам, да и размер у меня xs /s.

Сообщение Добавлено: 03 фев 2022, 01:36 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

Слушайте, а если кол-во продаж значительно меньше, чем 200 или 20 тыс. было в прошлом году, а форму 1099-К все равно Ибей повесил в аккаунт, это значит, что они это в IRS все равно подают, несмотря на то, что и не надо совсем??? Пэйпал ничего не повесил...

Сообщение Добавлено: 03 фев 2022, 02:13 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

... где же эта форма в аккаунте?
... где ее найти, чтобы посмотреть?

а пейпал никаких денег не получил за продажи в прошлом году.
все деньги получает ибэй и берет процент.

Сообщение Добавлено: 03 фев 2022, 02:24 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

eBay and Form 1099-K

Changes to the IRS minimum reporting threshold in 2022
You may receive a Form 1099-K from eBay, depending on the totals of your sales and transactions. This is to help you comply with your tax obligations.
Form 1099-K is an IRS form for taxpayers to report applicable payment transactions received within a calendar year. Online marketplaces like eBay are required to issue a 1099-K to US sellers who've received income from online sales over the minimum threshold set by the IRS. We'll provide you with Form 1099-K by January 31 each year if you've received payments above the minimum IRS reporting thresholds in the previous calendar year:

IRS minimum reporting thresholds 2021 2022
Gross payments $20,000 $600
Transactions 200 n/a

If eligible, you'll automatically receive a Form 1099-K in the mail. You can also opt to receive only a downloadable copy in Seller Hub and My eBay instead of receiving a copy by mail. It will show payments received since eBay started managing your payments, and includes the gross amount and number of payment transactions, your name, address, and 9-digit Tax ID. This information will also be reported to the IRS and the correct state tax authority, where applicable.

If PayPal or another authorized payment service also processed any of your eBay payments during the previous calendar year, you should receive a separate form from them, if your transactions met the IRS reporting thresholds outlined above.

Verifying your Tax ID

After you provide your Tax ID, eBay will verify it. If your details can't be verified, you'll need to provide a Form W-9. If this is the case, we'll let you know what you need to do.

Tip
When filing your tax return with the IRS, please ensure that the name on your eBay account is the same name associated with your Tax ID.

Form 1099-K and multiple eBay accounts

If you have multiple eBay accounts associated with the same Tax ID, your thresholds are calculated by combining all payment transactions. If your combined sales exceed the above thresholds, you'll receive a Form 1099-K for each account, even if one or more of the individual accounts do not exceed the IRS reporting thresholds.

For example, you may have two eBay seller accounts associated with the same Tax ID. If you have over 200 sales transactions combined between the two accounts, and received $19,999 in payments on one account and $5 on the other, you'll receive a separate Form 1099-K for each account.

What's included in Form 1099-K

As Form 1099-K is an IRS information return, it includes the gross amount of all reportable payment transactions within a calendar year. This amount does not include any adjustments, for example, credits, discounts, fees, refunds, or any other adjustable amounts. This means that the gross amount on your Form 1099-K may not be the final reportable amount on your tax return. You should consult your tax advisor to determine how best to use the information on your Form 1099-K when filing your personal and/or business income tax return.

If there's an issue with any transaction on your Form 1099-K, you can contact us with the item number and any relevant information about the transaction.

Additionally, Form 1099-K does not include the sales tax when it is automatically collected and remitted by eBay.

1099-K detailed report

To help reconcile the transactions included on your Form 1099-K, you can download a 1099-K detailed report that provides a detailed breakdown of all unadjusted gross payment transactions on your 1099-K form.

Here's how to download your 1099-K detailed report in Seller Hub:

Go to the Payments tab in Seller Hub.
From the menu on the left, select Taxes.
Select 1099-K detailed report.
Select your preferred date range.
Select Create report.
Here's how to download your 1099-K detailed report in My eBay:

Go to Payments in My eBay.
Select the Taxes tab.
Select 1099-K Forms.
Select Request detailed report.
Once your report is available to download, you'll be notified by email.

If you have specific questions about reconciling the amounts on your Form 1099-K, we recommend you speak with a tax professional.

Сообщение Добавлено: 03 фев 2022, 02:25 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

The IRS is lowering the Form 1099-K reporting threshold. Starting on January 1, 2022, IRS regulations require all businesses that process payments, including online marketplaces like eBay, to issue a Form 1099-K to sellers who receive $600 or more in gross payouts. If you receive more than $600 in gross payouts over the course of the 2022 calendar year, we'll provide a Form 1099-K to you by January 31, 2023. Your 2021 tax obligations aren't affected by this change.

If you haven't already given us your Social Security Number (SSN), Employer Identification Number (EIN), or Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN), we'll ask you to provide it once you reach $600 in sales. This information is required for all sellers with sales over the threshold amount ($600 for 2022). If you don't provide us with an SSN, EIN, or ITIN, your payouts will be put on hold, and we may deduct backup withholding from future payouts.

At eBay, we'd like to help our sellers have their voices heard about these threshold changes. We're lobbying Congress on your behalf to raise the $600 threshold. Help us stop overtaxation and the avoidable disclosure of private information. You can share your story about the importance of online selling, or send a letter to members of Congress.

For more information, see our frequently asked questions in the Seller Center.

Top Takeaway
Your Form 1099-K includes the gross amount of all reportable payment transactions and does not include any adjustments, for example, credits, discounts, fees, refunds, or any other adjustable amounts. This means that the gross amount reported on your Form 1099-K may not be the final reportable amount on your tax return. Consult a tax advisor for any questions about your specific situation.
Was this article helpful for you?

Сообщение Добавлено: 03 фев 2022, 02:30 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

mrv71 писал(а):
Слушайте, а если кол-во продаж значительно меньше, чем 200 или 20 тыс. было в прошлом году, а форму 1099-К все равно Ибей повесил в аккаунт, это значит, что они это в IRS все равно подают, несмотря на то, что и не надо совсем??? Пэйпал ничего не повесил...

глупый вопрос, наверное, но ...
у вас несколько аккаунтов? и в сумме набрали больше 20 тысяч и 200 продаж за 2021?

Сообщение Добавлено: 03 фев 2022, 02:41 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

Нет, один аккаунт, продаж значительно меньше. Чтобы посмотреть, идешь в Seller Hub в account/payments, taxes будут слева в колонке рядом с reports. Читала я весь этот бред, который они там понаписали, но все равно не поняла, мне-то почему эту форму выставили??

Сообщение Добавлено: 03 фев 2022, 08:09 
mrv71 писал(а):

В ибее платишь таксы не с количества продаж, а с профита от покупной-продажной цены товара

Сообщение Добавлено: 03 фев 2022, 10:49 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

Nicole+ писал(а):
mrv71 писал(а):

В ибее платишь таксы не с количества продаж, а с профита от покупной-продажной цены товара

:n_no
Нет.
Не с профита, а с гросс. Гросс это полная сумма. А дальше если детальные декларации делаешь ищи квитки и пр доказывать что только разница покупки-продажи и почтового сбора за отправку твоя была. А иначе гуляй в минуса или близко к тому.

Сообщение Добавлено: 03 фев 2022, 11:31 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

если что купили в прошлом году, а продаете в 2022 - то, наверное, можно отыскать стоимость покупки?

1099K form for less than $20K annual sales?

‎11-05-2021 04:43 AM
I sold some of my personal household items for around $7.000 and as far as I know, only if I have more than $20,000 in gross sales
and have 200 or more transactions on eBay, only than I  should receive a 1099-K form reporting this income to the IRS.
I have neither...So why does Ebay want to send me a 1099k?

‎11-05-2021 06:41 AM - edited ‎11-05-2021 06:42 AM
Missouri requires a 1099-K to be filed for each unique tax identification number with at least $1,200 in gross volume.

Also - starting 1/1/22, the federal threshold drops to $600 with no minimum number of transactions.

‎11-05-2021 06:41 AM
Did you receive a message from ebay asking for your SSN ?  I am guessing maybe they don't have that information on file. 
Many states will be sending out 1099-Ks when the threshold is reduced to $600

‎11-05-2021 06:50 AM
Your income must be reported regardless of whether you get a 1099 form or owe any taxes.

‎11-05-2021 10:08 AM
Thanks All for the update! I guess I was a bit behind that…..
but if I bought a painting many years back for $100 and now I sell it on Ebay for $30 or my tech stuff, sold pc,
old PlayStation, and lots of building material like slates I have left, its always less than what I originally paid....so where is this income?
I am actually making a loss financially...just wondering.

‎11-05-2021 10:38 AM
There is no taxable income if you sell for less than you paid for it.

Depending on how you do your taxes, you can put a net adjustment to income of 0 on schedule 1
or on the other income line on the main 1040 page.
You enter the 1099 amount, and then a negative of the same amount to deduct the original cost plus expenses.

Последний раз редактировалось Mango Tango2 03 фев 2022, 11:39, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

Сообщение Добавлено: 03 фев 2022, 11:37 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

А что раньше покупали - чека нет. так ведь и дохода нет - на этот подержанный айтем.

11-05-2021 11:25 AM
It is the gross income from the sale that the buyer paid that is reported.  If reported by ebay, it does not include sales tax.

The old stuff that was not inventory for resale, is considered capitalized and is reported on Schedule D. 
You only would owe taxes if you sold at a profit.  You also can not take a loss or carry a loss forward, as it is considered a personal expense.

If you were selling recently acquired new or old items you bought for resale, then you would report that on Schedule C
and also deduct all costs and expenses to see if you owed any taxes, or a loss that can be carried forward to offset next year's taxes.

If you are selling a lot, you might want to consult your accountant or consider using tax software like Turbo Tax that will guide you through it.

‎11-05-2021 11:55 AM
Turbotax actually recommends the misc income route for 'online garage sales'.  Schedule D has gotten very complicated.
Either is acceptable - the intention is to acknowledge the 1099k so the IRS can see you are not avoiding taxes.

Сообщение Добавлено: 03 фев 2022, 11:45 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

А мне вот интересно, как вы всю эту кухню с продажной/покупной стоимостью ведете, в экселе или как? Это ж капец какой-то - каждую продажу фиксировать. А чеки с покупной стоимостью для отчета - это как, сканируете? :bigeyes

Сообщение Добавлено: 03 фев 2022, 11:55 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

у меня мало продаж, я веду тетрадку.
чеки следует хранить, распечатывать.

почтовые квитанции - это у всех есть.

Страница 9 из 16 [ Сообщений: 231 ]  На страницу Пред.   1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 16   След.

Список форумов » О СВОЕМ, О ЖЕНСКОМ... » Всяко-Разно