Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

Такой хейтерский ажиотаж тут
можно подумать меган последний кусок у некоторых отобрала :c_laugh

Заголовок сообщения: Re: Две принцессы - 1
 Сообщение Добавлено: 26 фев 2020, 21:00 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

А что, только хейтерам разрешается правду говорить? А остальные все в задницу целовать должны обязательно? :c_laugh
Вот не понимаю я таких, кому обязательно надо пресмыкаться перед богатыми и всяческими селебля..ми, иначе думают, что сразу же в хейтеры запишут. :c_laugh

Сообщение Добавлено: 26 фев 2020, 21:56 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

mrv71 писал(а):
А что, только хейтерам разрешается правду говорить? А остальные все в задницу целовать должны обязательно? :c_laugh
Вот не понимаю я таких, кому обязательно надо пресмыкаться перед богатыми и всяческими селебля..ми, иначе думают, что сразу же в хейтеры запишут. :c_laugh

Я лично не пресмыкаюсь не перед кем я сама с усами богатая :be
Просто этот hate не понимаю ....

Сообщение Добавлено: 27 фев 2020, 22:21 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy crap @WeR . . . Im sorry but that made me laugh out loud for real. While I am surprised and absolutely do not think Canada or the British Citizens should be forced to pay for their security and traveling. I dont understand this womans thinking (and yes I know she is an American) that we, the US should pay a dime for her and the ginge either. It will absolutely not happen. While I do have respect for the queen and enjoy learning/reading about the royals, we DO NOT have royalty here, so idk what shes thinking in that brain of hers that says we will pay. Hahahaha."

Сообщение Добавлено: 01 мар 2020, 06:18 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

:b_wink
"Ясное дело, королевская семья с историей в несколько столетий просто дожидалась, когда какая-нибудь американская мартышка пожелает воспользоваться их королевским титулом, одурачив королевского болвана! Раньше такое в голову никому не приходило, а Марклуха смикитила..."

Сообщение Добавлено: 01 май 2020, 16:19 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

This is a like a train ploughing into a petrol tanker. A complete disaster’: Legal experts say judge’s decision to dismiss major parts of Meghan Markle’s letter case against Mail on Sunday is a ‘humiliation’
Meghan Markle suing publisher of Mail on Sunday for printing letter to her father
She claims article in 2019 breached her privacy, copyright and data protection
Associated Newspapers disputes claims and argued parts of case be thrown out
Mr Justice Warby today 'struck out' significant parts of her case ahead of trial
Duchess will give evidence in High Court - with her father Thomas against her
By MARTIN ROBINSON, CHIEF REPORTER FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 07:04 EDT, 1 May 2020 | UPDATED: 11:18 EDT, 1 May 2020

Meghan Markle's defeat at the High Court today has been branded a 'disaster' and a 'humiliation' by leading lawyers after she lost the first round of her legal battle with the Mail on Sunday.

Large parts of her case against Associated Newspapers were dismissed as 'irrelevant', 'inadequate' and 'impermissibly vague’ by a top judge this afternoon including her claims of a malicious media 'agenda' against her.

Mr Justice Warby has also 'struck out' her allegations that journalists had acted dishonestly and had caused the rift between her and her estranged father Thomas by ‘digging up dirt’ to portray Meghan in a 'negative light'.

The Duchess of Sussex, 38, is suing Associated Newspapers over an article which reproduced parts of a handwritten note she sent to Mr Markle, 75, in August 2018, three months after he was unable to walk her down the aisle following a heart attack.

Mark Stephens, a partner at Howard Kennedy, told MailOnline today's ruling was an ‘absolute victory’ for the Mail on Sunday after the judge threw out ‘significant ill-advised parts of her claim’.

He said: ‘For Meghan this judgment is a like a train ploughing into a petrol tanker on a level crossing. It is a complete disaster. She’s been humiliated today. Every complaint by Associated Newspapers has been completely and utterly vindicated by the judge'.

Сообщение Добавлено: 01 май 2020, 16:34 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

Так вот по чьим стопам Хлорка пошла! :lol:

Сообщение Добавлено: 01 май 2020, 16:41 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

я тоже вижу сходство между ними.

Сообщение Добавлено: 01 май 2020, 18:37 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

... London, United Kingdom, 13 hours ago

Poor Prince Charles must be well chuffed that his jobless younger son and daughter in law have just blown 110 grand on solicitors. A tab he will have to pick up. As someone once said. Suing a newspaper is like mudwrestling a pig. Not only are they stronger, they will have fun in the process!

... , West Kirby, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago

The case was looked at by Solicitors that act for the RF, they looked at it and then refused to proceed. Meghan and Harry went and hired a different set of solicitors willing to proceed. They were told that if they wished to continue, then they would have to foot the bill themselves.

Сообщение Добавлено: 02 май 2020, 22:36 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

..., United States, about 2 hours ago

Meghan is an average looking lousy actress who went nowhere when she was working and will continue on that path should she try to do so again. Harry is a rude, politically stupid, not too bright ex military enthusiast..and THAT's it. They have plenty of money and seem to believe that, using it, they can parlay their EX association with GB royalty into a commercial fortune. They ought not part with too much of the former because the latter isnt going to happen.

Сообщение Добавлено: 02 май 2020, 22:59 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

.. Rotterdam, Netherlands, 3 hours ago

How big is the chance that five different individuals adult decided to give their interview in the same period of time without communication with their close friend. If she think the judge will believe it than she underestimates and shows no respect to the judges intellectual ability. The judge is not Harry.

HeartofAmerics, United States, 4 hours ago

Me-Gain (Meghan) is doing everything according to the modern feminist playbook. She has separated him from his family. Check. Next she will separate herself from the marriage emotionally. Check. The final step will be an open love affair and taking the child with her. She'll be out of the marriage the moment she finds a new gig and a new man in North America. I'd bet my right arm that she already has this new man picked out. Harry will be crawling back to the UK inside of two years.

ladysadie, cornwall, United Kingdom, 39 minutes ago

From where did you gain this speculation, tea leaves, crystal ball, tarot cards???

Сообщение Добавлено: 02 май 2020, 23:04 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

Рейчел меган - принцесса???
Разве они не лишились титула начиная с 1 апреля сего года?

Меняйте название темы
На бывшая принцесса
и кто вторая принцесса?

Сообщение Добавлено: 02 май 2020, 23:07 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

pektoral писал(а):

в результате замужества.

Сообщение Добавлено: 02 май 2020, 23:44 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

Mango Tango2 писал(а):
pektoral писал(а):

в результате замужества.

Они больше не принц и принцесса
Нет больше королевского титула принц у гарри

Остался только титул герцог и герцогиня маунтбаттен

Сообщение Добавлено: 05 авг 2020, 20:03 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

" ... 39 лет от роду простушке Меган, поздравляю! Желаю развивать мозги в правильном направлении, и в чужой монастырь не лезьт со своим пошлым уставом; Гарри, дуралей, подобрал себе в жёны чёрт знает кого, когда полно молоденьких ,красивых, не трепленных в лужах американских театров, прекрасных и юнных океаны, и надо же достать со дна да ещё и женится;
а просто надо родится или дураком или вообще не пойми кем ... Меган теперь с королевского трамплина ищит себе просто богатого мужика, а Гарри-Гриша предал этому стареющему чучелу статус Сассекской)))) Гарри, вы дурак и этого не изменить."

Страница 15 из 41 [ Сообщений: 614 ]  На страницу Пред.   1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 41   След.

Список форумов » О СВОЕМ, О ЖЕНСКОМ... » Всяко-Разно