Список форумов » О СВОЕМ, О ЖЕНСКОМ... » Политический

Страница 1 из 1 [ Сообщений: 11 ] 

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: Президент Филиппин отжигает
 Сообщение Добавлено: 29 ноя 2016, 03:54 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

Цитата:
Russia and the Philippines have agreed to closer ties when it comes to defense, according to Russian news outlet RT.

The Kremlin-funded T.V. network said a decree signed by Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev now appears on a Russian government website, stating the following:

"To accept the proposal of the Russian Ministry of Defense, together with the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, to negotiate an agreement between the Russian Ministry of Defense and the Department of National Defense of the Philippines on defense co-operation," reads the passage that was translated to English by RT on Friday.

The report also said President Duterte will be sending foreign and defense secretaries to Russia prior to his official visit in December.

And in a new RT interview published Monday, Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte, said while the Philippines was not ready for a military alliance with anyone, there was a desire on his part to work more closely with Moscow and Beijing.

"I am ready to cooperate with my new friends – China and Russia – to make this world more peaceful," said Duterte.

The Philippines president said a recent decision by the United States to stop an arms deal with the his country meant he would now turn to Russia.

"[The] U.S. has decided to cancel the procurement of weapons. And I said, "I have a friend who has plenty." he told RT in an exclusive interview.

как начинающий садовник
поклонник хайку и басё
поставь в саду на камень камень
и всё

- Муж без жены как дерево без дятла. (китайская народная мудрость)

Что-то я очень быстро лежу…

Страница 1 из 1 [ Сообщений: 11 ] 

Список форумов » О СВОЕМ, О ЖЕНСКОМ... » Политический