Список форумов » О СВОЕМ, О ЖЕНСКОМ... » Песочница

Страница 3 из 3 [ Сообщений: 36 ]  На страницу Пред.   1, 2, 3

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: Schooling vs Education
 Сообщение Добавлено: 17 ноя 2017, 20:01 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

Pionia@ писал(а):

Можно получить образование и открыть свое дело и работать на себя, даже стать работодателем.

Не стоит вопрос в свободе выбора после школы и даже во время школы. Никто свободу пока не отбирал. Конечно, можно.
Вопрос в том, с каким образованием и вообще каким человеком выйдет ребенок после 12-14 лет паблик школы. На что будут потрачены эти годы. И стоил ли их тратить на паблик "образование", целью которой стоит школярство, создание раб силы с определенным набором знаний, умений и навыков, которые выгодны и необходимы работодателю. Влияние на ребенка оказывается с определенной целью. Будет ли он вообще способен на инициативу, на творчество, на определения собственной дороги в жизни, где работать и как зарабатывать на жизнь без указки работодателей, учителей, колледжей, государства. Будет ли он независимой образованной личностью или "шантрапой", как сказал Пятигорский. Если родитель считает, что школа отвечает его и ребенка потребностям, то и вопросов нет. А если не соответствует, то не стоит надеяться, что в этой системе ребенок как-то сам сформируется независимо от того, что ему втемяшивают изо дня в день и какие методы воздействия используются в стандартизированном обучении.

Сообщение Добавлено: 17 ноя 2017, 20:54 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

Вот тут интервью
Березовский об образовании в России и в Англии
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcnnbfv0GWs

Сообщение Добавлено: 18 ноя 2017, 10:08 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

Success in life and education
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZKujLakbys

Для удобства можно увеличить скорость до 1.25. Так легче воспринимать.

"Ты актер своей пьесы либо же играешь роль в чужой".

Сообщение Добавлено: 18 ноя 2017, 11:49 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

Помните, статья для детей про завод Форда . Я наткнулась на его автобиографический труд. На мой взгляд, было бы полезнее читать об этом. Самопознание, самообучение- это то, что стало настоящей школой успешного человека.

Цитата:
It was life on the farm that drove me into devising ways and means to better transportation. I was born on July 30, 1863, on a farm at Dearborn, Michigan, and my earliest recollection is that, considering the results, there was too much work on the place. That is the way I still feel about farming. There is a legend that my parents were very poor and that the early days were hard ones. Certainly they were not rich, but neither were they poor. As Michigan farmers went, we were prosperous. The house in which I was born is still standing, and it and the farm are part of my present holding.

There was too much hard hand labour on our own and all other farms of the time. Even when very young I suspected that much might somehow be done in a better way. That is what took me into mechanics—although my mother always said that I was born a mechanic. I had a kind of workshop with odds and ends of metal for tools before I had anything else. In those days we did not have the toys of to−day; what we had were home made. My toys were all tools—they still are! And every fragment of machinery was a treasure.
The biggest event of those early years was meeting with a road engine about eight miles out of Detroit one day when we were driving to town. I was then twelve years old. The second biggest event was getting a watch—which happened in the same year...
I tried to make models of it, and some years later I did make one that ran very well, but from the time I saw that road engine as a boy of twelve right forward to to−day, my great interest has been in making a machine that would travel the roads. Driving to town I always had a pocket full of trinkets—nuts, washers, and odds and ends of machinery. Often I took a broken watch and tried to put it together. When I was thirteen I managed for the first time to put a watch together so that it would keep time. By the time I was fifteen I could do almost anything in watch repairing—although my tools were of the crudest.

There is an immense amount to be learned simply by tinkering with things. It is not possible to learn from books how everything is made—and a real mechanic ought to know how nearly everything is made. Machines are to a mechanic what books are to a writer. He gets ideas from them, and if he has any brains he will apply those ideas.When I left school at seventeen and became an apprentice in the machine shop of the Drydock Engine Works I was all but given up for lost.

http://marketcurry.yolasite.com/resourc ... (biography).pdf

Эта история учит многому.

Сообщение Добавлено: 18 ноя 2017, 12:42 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

Ох, как интересно. Из биографии Форда:
Цитата:
There is also the great fear of being thought a fool. So many men are afraid of being considered fools. I grant that public opinion is a powerful police influence for those who need it. Perhaps it is true that the majority of men need the restraint of public opinion. Public opinion may keep a man better than he would otherwise be—if not better morally, at least better as far as his social desirability is concerned. But it is not a bad thing to be a fool for righteousness' sake. The best of it is that such fools usually live long enough to prove that they were not fools—or the work they have begun lives long enough to prove they were not foolish.

The money influence—the pressing to make a profit on an “investment”—and its consequent neglect of or skimping of work and hence of service showed itself to me in many ways. It seemed to be at the bottom of most troubles. It was the cause of low wages—for without well−directed work high wages cannot be paid. And if the whole attention is not given to the work it cannot be well directed. Most men want to be free to work; under the system in use they could not be free to work. During my first experience I was not free—I could not give full play to my ideas. Everything had to be planned to make money; the last consideration was the work. And the most curious part of it all was the insistence that it was the money and not the work that counted. It did not seem to strike any one as illogical that money should be put ahead of work—even though everyone had to admit that the profit had to come from the work. The desire seemed to be to find a short cut to money and to pass over the obvious short cut—which is through the work.

Сообщение Добавлено: 19 ноя 2017, 12:52 
Богиня Мудрости
Богиня Мудрости

Поучительное из истории:
Ленин и кулак
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcr_Tk3yR9A

Страница 3 из 3 [ Сообщений: 36 ]  На страницу Пред.   1, 2, 3

Список форумов » О СВОЕМ, О ЖЕНСКОМ... » Песочница